FIBROVA CONTAINS A SPECIALLY FORMULATED BLEND OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH NOW.
Introducing Fibrova, a natural approach to Fibroid Management
Whether you are “watching and waiting” recently diagnosed fibroids or post fibroid surgery, the ingredients in Fibrova have been shown in various studies to support the suppression of Fibroid growth in women, encourage the shrinking of existing Fibroid tumors and reduce the severity of symptoms.
WHY CHOOSE FIBROVA?
1. ↑ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23950663
2. ↑ http://report.nih.gov/nihfactsheets/Pdfs/UterineFibroids%28NICHD%2cORWH%29.pdf
Formulated to help reduce and prevent Fibroids*
Fibrova contains a blend of Vitamins D, K, Green Tea Extract (Epigallocatechin Gallate, or EGCG) and Chastetree Berry Extract shown in various studies to support the suppression of Fibroid growth in women, encourage the shrinking of existing Fibroid tumors and reduce the severity of symptoms.
- According to a study from researchers at the National Institutes of Health, women who had sufficient amounts of Vitamin D were 32 percent less likely to develop Fibroids than women with insufficient vitamin D.
- Another recent study demonstrated that Vitamin D decreased the size of Fibroid tumors in animals
- In other clinical trials, green tea extract (epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG) reduced the severity of Fibroid symptoms.
- Women who took green tea extract experienced fewer severe symptoms, and Fibroid size shrank by an average of 32.6%
- Vitamin D also assists calcium absorption, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth in adults
- Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system.
- Green Tea contains beneficial flavonoids, which are natural phytochemicals that provide antioxidant support and health-enhancing properties.
- Both Vitamin D and Green Tea extract have also been shown to assist with weight loss.
FREE - NEW CLIENTS
- - New Customers Can Try for Free
- - 30-day Supply Free
- - No Obligations. Cancel Anytime
- - One-time Payment
- - 30-day Supply
- - No Obligations
- - 90 tablets - Billed Every 3 Months
- - Save Money and Time Each Month
- - Cancel Anytime
What Are Fibroids?
Fibroids, also known as uterine leiomyomata, are noncancerous tumors of the uterus. Fibroids often result in pain and bleeding in premenopausal women, and are the leading cause of hysterectomy in the United States.
Fibroids — especially submucosal Fibroids — can cause infertility or pregnancy loss. Fibroids also raise the risk of certain pregnancy complications, such as placental abruption, fetal growth restriction and preterm delivery.
Fibroid tumors are composed of renegade muscle cells that grow into a fibrous "knot" or "mass" within the uterus. They most commonly occur in women between the ages 30 and 50. They are the most frequently seen tumors of the female reproductive system and more than 50% of women experience them at some point in time.
- In more than 99 percent of Fibroid cases, the tumors are benign (non-cancerous) however the symptoms can be severe. The most common symptoms caused by uterine Fibroids are:
- Heavy or prolonged menstrual periods
- Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods
- Pelvic pain (caused by pressure on adjacent organs or death of part of the Fibroid tissue as it outgrows its supply of blood)
- Frequent urination
- Low back pain
- Pain during intercourse
- Enlarging abdomen from the large size of the Fibroids
Many women with Fibroids will eventually require surgical treatments such as Myomectomy Fibroid Surgery (removing only the Fibroids), Uterine Artery/Fibroid Embolization and Hysterectomy (removing the uterus with the Fibroids).
ABOUT OUR EXPERTS
Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh, a nationally recognized physician, is the Director of the Division of Gynecology, Director of the Division of Urogynecology and Co-director of the Division of Minimally Invasive Surgery at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospitals. He also serves as the Director of Fellowship in each of these divisions. He has been named as one of the nation’s top doctors for 8 consecutive years by Castle Connolly and Vitals.
As the head of Mt. Sinai’s gynecologic research and a leader in the fields of fibroids, urinary incontinence and prolapse, Dr. Ascher-Walsh has conducted extensive research and contributed to more than 100 published papers, abstracts and text books relating to blood loss, pain and fertility as they relate to Fibroids and Fibroid surgery. He’s been a featured expert in numerous media including: The BBC Worldwide News, New York Magazine and the Huffington Post.
Dr. Ascher-Walsh received his medical degree from the State University of New York at Brooklyn, where he received top honors as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Society. He completed his residency in OB/GYN and his fellowship in Urogynecology and Minimally invasive Surgery at Columbia University, from which he also received a Masters in Biostatistics.
30 DAY FREE TRIAL OFFER
Subscribe Here for News, Updates and Deals from Expert Alternatives